Wednesday, January 14, 2015

November 2014 Flickr Upload

Wow, I'm almost there... current... wow... not sure what I'll do when I don't have a glut of pictures to upload!

Anyway, here are my monthly faves, you know where to find the rest...

 013's Shop Class project, not too bad.  And he gave it to me, sits on my crafting table.

 How can you resist those 2?!?!  Pasta Bar lunch over e-Learning... Very nice family tradition!

 Shop class Beetle car, not too bad!  He kept that one...

 My nephew getting baptized.  What a great day!

 013's Honor Band concert with the pops & 011.  One (or 2) of them were not happy to get their pictures taken.  Which 2 do you think?  That's right, pops & 011.

National Jr. High Youth Sunday skit at church.  We don't have that many in Jr. High, so we just open it up to all the kids.  Lots of fun and great to see the faith in these guys!

No comments: