Sunday, June 23, 2013

March 2012 Flickr Upload

March was full of lots of good memories! Here are my favorites, there is a link down below to the entire upload.
 
 My brother's birthday party

 Flying down to Tullahoma, TN to pick up Wilma in the 172.

 The airport is right next to the Beechcraft museum, where she gets loaned over the winter.

 Me, as GIB in John's plane.  Always a fun, sweet ride.  Not completely pimped out, but he does have it set up very nicely.  He takes good care of me!

 We were honored with a approved fly-over of Cape Kennedy/Canaveral.  I think this was the first since 9-11.

 Fish Fry at work.  Was so thrilled that Gadget got to join us.

 Becoming 011.  It was a fun party!

Yummy dessert I made...

You can see the entire stream here... March 2012 Flickr Upload

No comments: