Friday, March 29, 2013

October 2011 Flickr Upload

Well, this is my first posting without posterous spaces.  We'll see how I like doing the photos manually!

As always you can see the full feed here:
October 2011 Flickr - Photostream

And here are my favorites:
Getting Ready for braces

How can you resist that?  I love those eyes!

010's way of reminding him not to spend his money.  Shhh, don't tell anyone that's where he keeps it.
 He struggled with saving.  Seemed like every time he'd make any progress, something would come up that he "just had to have"!
Skull socks - gotta love them!

Trick or Treating at Gadget's - love that man!

Riding bikes at Paradise Springs - so much fun!
 I love them doing this, but wish there were a safe way they could do it here at the house.  I don't trust the drivers on our road.
Scary! Love how his eye's show through.

With Grampa.

Homework in the park
 Still love that man, he was helping 010 with his homework.

No comments: