Sunday, November 18, 2012

April 2011 Flickr Upload

April was a busy month!  Here’s a glimpse of what it was like…. And here is the full stream….
http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/

Image001

Ben’s first Science Fair Project.  I’m such a geek, I loved helping him!  He did a 3D Solar System Panel board.

Image002

We had to label them so he’d know how to paint them….

Image003

Ice cream is always better when it is messy…

Image004

Getting the eyeballs checked out…

Image006
Image005

Palm Sunday, yup we still try to do the branch waving…
Image007

















Kids put on a great service using puppets…


Image008

I’ve gotten away from giving out candy much more in the baskets.  I’ll get them some gum, and we still get peeps, but I do cards & other small toys instead.

Image009

















Women’s Retreat at Camp Lakeview.  Always the best time!  I decided to play around a bit with my camera because it was such a gorgeous day last year…
Some of my gal pals….Love you ladies!




Image010
 Image011 Image012
 Image013

No comments: