Thursday, May 31, 2012

October 2010 Flickr Upload Part 2

As always you can find the full upload here http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/ and these are my favorites.  October was a busy month for that year.  My mom was in the hosptial most of the summer so we did not take a family factraion until fall break.  We ended up going to Chicago for 3 days and the boys loved it! 

Image001

Adler Planetarium was a must…
This park next to the Field Museum was a huge hit, I think they would have been happy just staying here!

Image005

I love the skyline views
I was glad we got to see Sue

Image008

The Soil exibit at the Field Museum was another favorite
Everyone enjoyed the cab ride to the Rainforest Café

Image011

And I don’t have to tell you how much we liked THIS!

Image012

One of my all-time favorite places to go

Image013

Our family tradition





No comments: