Saturday, March 31, 2012

October 2010 Flickr Upload

My goodness how the time flies & there is so much I always want to write about & never make the time to do.  Many stories to catch up on…  October is always a busy month with Z’s birhtday, but also this year we took our Family Vacation over fall break so it will come next upload…
As always you can see the entire upload here http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/ and my faves are below.  We made it back from Baker’s safe & of course I have a ton of pictures to sort…

Image023

Riding bikes at Paradise Springs

Image024

Sandbox at Little Friends

Image025

Pizza King downtown Wabash with Grampa
My birthday boy…

Image029

One of his class friends

Image030

Another friend

Image031

With Grampa

Image032

Birthday breakfast

Image033

Reading star

No comments: