Saturday, February 4, 2012

July 2010 Flickr Upload

You can see the full stream here…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/
My faves…

Image001

My poor porch flag….time to retire it…

Image002

I don’t like spiders, but the web was cool…

Image003

Playing cornhole at Steve Kaduk’s July 4th party.  He really knew how to throw one, great fireworks too!  It was a blast!

Image004

I like ‘em sweet, the other likes ‘em spicy!

Image005

Aunt Michelle, why do you take so many pictures?

Image006

Midway rides, the slide was fun!

Image007

Gotta have an elephant ear….

Image008

VBS Zoo trip

Image009

He’s very afraid normally of strange animals so I was really surprised he did this. I think the goat just wanted to eat his shirt or what was in his snack bag

Image010

The beginning of a very long friendship with Snakey…

Image011

Not my granpa’s tractor, but one just like it.  My cousin’s son’s first birthday party.

No comments: