Wednesday, July 21, 2010

February 2009 Flickr Upload

Wow, I got an upload done this AM, totally cool…..  there is lots my therapist wants me to journal about, I guess I just need to make the time and do it, I’ve just been feeling so tired & overwhelmed that I’ve not done it.  More on that later….

Here are my favorites…

Such a big guy driving the lawnmower all by himself!  This was the clean up efforts after the ice storm last year…

Love seeing these guys in my mirror when I’m driving…

Best place to get donuts.  Period.

Beautiful sunrise.  Picture doesn’t do it justice…

Mr. H - school project.  Love how he peeked out just as I was snapping….

And the full stream can be found here…..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/

Posted via email from benzillascrapping's posterous

No comments: